Cities and Towns
- Pacht — The largest and richest of the Western Cities, Pacht is a great metropolis built upon the layered ruins of civilizations past.
- — A town of moderate size on the northern border controlled by the Free-City of Pacht and thirty-five miles west of that city along a road. Sessiere sits near the joining of the Furtive River in Umbrook to the Cinquerre River and the larger River Katrax on the Pacht side of the border.
- — A village of about fifty buildings on the northwest corner of the border controlled by the Free-City of Pacht. Borderaux is adjacent to Lake Katrax which is at the confluence of the River Katrax and Briger’s River. The lake itself is claimed by Pacht, Umbrook, and Atarach. A small garrison fort is just outside the village.
- — A very small village on the northern border of the territory controlled by the Free-City of Pacht, fifteen miles west of Sessier along a trail.
- — A moderately sized village seven miles west of the Free-City of Pacht along a road.