- — (Orc) Torn from another time, this whip-wielding brute forced Impling slaves to torch buildings or face the lash.
- — (Kobolds) These pitiful creatures were once part of a great army of monsters that razed Pacht to the ground, but came through a hole in time. Hasnim ebn Alzi ebn Is’a of the Fallen Moon Tribe freed one and named him Fahage.
- — (Obliviax) This intelligent, black, immobile colony stole a day’s worth of memories from Hasnim and Vadran before Miched Sanel Dufraine’s crossbow finished the rest from afar. Vadran managed to dig one up alive after it had eaten.
- — (Thornies) Three vicious plant-dogs tried their best to protect their nesting ground, but met quick ends by the hands of wary adventurers.
- — (Fyreflies) A swarm of bulbous, flaming flies scented blood in the catacombs and sewers beneath the Canal District. While Samael bent bars and lowered a portcullis to funnel them to a choke-point, Hasnim jury-rigged a gunpowder bomb and decimated these fire-loving bugs.
- — (Sea Urchins) Black, green, red, yellow, and silver creatures in the filthy city waters might have proved deadly, but cleverness and some awl pikes won both wealth and dinner without a scratch.
- — (Poisonous Snakes) A box of angry serpents released by the one-armed Dark Elf woman might have killed Haldis the Sage after a single bite, if not for a nearby antidote. Hasnim’s calming gestures lessened the threat. Vadran trapped one in his cloak.
- — (Orcs) Occupying a fortress on a small island in Lake Katrax, these fierce raiders were responsible for the kidnapping of Sister Beatrine of the Church of Saerin. Though the ransom was paid (twice), they did not return her, leading the Sisters of that faith to employ Hasnim ebn Alzi ebn Is’a of the Fallen Moon Tribe in a quest to rescue her. He and his companions led local soldiers on a daring raid through deep tunnels and into the tall fortress made of gathered debris, which burnt to ash during the course of the successful counter-raid. Their chief, shaman, and elite shock troops slain, the remaining stragglers were left ineffective as a fighting force.
- — (Wild Boar) Just outside Sansreeve village, the road cut through a wood where a rabid boar wrought havoc on the wildlife and farm animals. Hasnim of the Fallen Moon Tribe took this creature by himself, fulfilling part of the riddle-quest related to The Crying Gods Smile.